|Study location||France, Paris|
|Nominal duration||18 months|
|Accreditation||AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA|
|Tuition fee||€46,500.00 one-time
Accommodation is provided during the residencies.
For all questions relating to how to finance your program, please contact us.
|Application fee||€150.00 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in any language
Fluency in English (TOEIC result: 830 minimum)
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
The ESSEC Executive MBA is a general management program that allows senior managers to reveal their leadership and / or entrepreneurial potential in a unique life experience. The 18 months of this international program – entirely taught in English and bringing together profiles of different nationalities and cultures – gives the participants an in-depth knowledge of the various management functions and develops their vision of intrapreneurship and entrepreneurship. Focused on group work, the program gives the keys necessary to develop its leadership and its ability to work in intercultural worlds and opens the door to a network of excellence, counting future partners present in France and abroad.
With two Executive MBA programs and several international executive masters, ESSEC offers creative and ambitious professionals many opportunities to fulfill their career goals, to grow as leaders and entrepreneurs and to make a difference in tomorrow’s companies across the world.
ESSEC & MANNHEIM EMBA: Believe, Lead, Succeed
- Acquire relevant knowledge and tools readily applicable to the challenges of your job
- Share best practices with peers and gain first-hand insights into different industries and functions through a group work philosophy
- Gain an international perspective on doing business through exposure to a variety of cultures and growing business markets
- Enhance your leadership skills in preparation for taking on top level jobs
- Create and one a valuable and lasting netxork of business partners and friends
Increase your versatility and value to your employer, thus multiplying your career opportunities
ESSEC EMBA: Expertise, Exploration, Entrepreneurship
- Develop a 360 degree global view of business and expertise in all corporate functions
- Test an entrepreneurial idea by applying acquired theoretical knowledge to create a brand new business or develop a new product or market for your company
Learn to work effectively in teams in environments with a high level of diversity and cultural * differences
- Increase your versatility and value to your employer, thus multiplying your career opportunities
Create a valuable and lasting network of business partners and friends.
EMILUX – Executive Master in Luxury Management
- Become a top executive in the luxury business with enhanced perspectives
- Develop a deeper knowledge of international luxury market codes with a broadened mindset
- Make a career switch towards the luxury sector
- Experience top ranked Schools with worldwide connections
- ESSEC & Mannheim EMBA: Modular format – One week blocks (Tuesday-Wednesday to Sunday) every six weeks in average
- ESSEC Executive MBA: Week-end Format – Fridays and Saturdays every two weeks in average